GOV DICKSON TO ADDRESS TRANSPARENCY BRIEFING TOMORROW WEDNESDAY 23rd APRIAL 2014
His Excellency, Hon. Henry Seriake Dickson, Governor of Bayelsa State will be holding another edition of the Monthly Transparency Initiative Briefing as follows;
Date: Wednesday, 23rd of April, 2014
Time: 12 Noon prompt
Venue: Banquet Hall, Government House, Yenagoa.
As usual, two (2) representatives each from the following groups are by this announcement, invited to attend the briefing.
1. The Traditional Rulers’ Council
2. Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC
3. Trade Union Congress, TUC
4. Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Bayelsa State
5. Radio, Television, Theatre and Arts Workers Union, RATTAWU
6. Nigeria Bar Association, Yenagoa branch
7. Nigeria Medical Association, Bayelsa State
8. Nigerian Society of Engineers, Bayelsa State
9. National Council of Women Societies, Bayelsa State
10. Nigerian Union of Teachers, NUT, Bayelsa State
11. Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, NIPR
Members of the press and all other invitees are requested to be seated by by 11 O’clock in the morning, as late comers will not be admitted into the venue.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Bayelsa State
Special Assistant to the Governor Of Bayelsa State On Research & Social Media +2347035262029