BEWARE!!! PAID AGENTS OF ANTI-DICKSON CAMPAIGNERS ON THE PROWL ON SOCIAL MEDIASPREADING MALICIOUS RUMOUR AND PROPAGANDA
– Contrary to the wicked and malicious propaganda
some paid agents of the opposition are circulating on whatsapand other social media platforms, regarding what they describe as the “wasteful” official trips of our countryman governor, it will interest the public to know that Governor Dickson is one of the least traveled governors in Nigeria. A recent survey published by The Source Magazine can attest to this fact.
– It will also interest the public and the paid agents of anti-Dickson campaigners on whatsap, facebook and other social media platforms, to know that our countryman governor has not embarked on overseas trips in the last 8 to 9 months.
– It is therefore, not in doubt, that our dearly beloved countryman governor lives a very simple and frugal lifestyle. Most of his officials trips, mostly to Abuja, are strictly for official purposes, either to attend meetings called by his party, the PDP, or meetings with his fellow governors as well as his constant interface with the President. In all of this, it will interest the public to know that whenever the countryman governor is in Abuja, he stays in a rented guest house along with some of his aides,as opposed to staying at the Hilton Hotel, where the cost is prohibitive.
– There is need to properly educate the public on why mostgovernors and top VIPs travel with hired jets. The fact is that they operate very tight schedules and there is need to save valuable time. Even at that, our countryman governor, travel with hired jets taken from the Presidential Fleet, which cost far less when compared to hiring jets owned by private companies. Yet, there are governors in this country who owns private jets and their citizens have not made them subject of public debate on social media.
– The paid agents of anti-Dickson campaigners on social media should know for a fact that the countryman governor stands out as one of the very few governors in Nigeria that has kept with the payment of salaries, especially at a time when most state governors are owing their workers 5 to 8 months salaries. The public should beware of these paid agents who are on a dangerous mission of spreading all manner of lies, blackmail and propaganda against a performing governor whose works have been adjudged as revolutionary!
– The paymasters of theses paid agents on social media should know that their time is up because very soon they will all be exposed. Their identities will be uncovered because they are past political office holders whose antecedents are well known. Their ill-gotten wealth and the choice properties acquired corruptly by these persons will be exposed.